today is september 14th, 2016. i woke up at around 5 am with my whole right leg aching. so, i got up, went all the way downstairs, unintentionally sneaking past my parents, who were in the kitchen, to grab both “bed buddies”. they’re what my family calls those bead-filled, fabric sacks that you heat up in the microwave. after grabbing the bed buddies, i went back upstairs to say an unusually early “good morning”. i put the bed buddies in the microwave for a little more than 2 minutes, took 2 ibuprofen, waited for the timer to go off, then went back to bed to sleep for a couple more hours.

at 8 o’clock, my mom woke me up. i put on a sweater and my old cheer sweatpants and went downstairs for breakfast. i honestly can not remember what i had for breakfast. well, i had breakfast, then i hopped on my school computer, checked facebook for a little while, then got started with school. i began the school day with english, since i’ve been trying to get caught up for the past few days.

a few hours later, lunch came around. my wonderful mom offered to make lunch for me and recommended a toasted tuna sandwich, to which i said yes. after my mom got the sandwich on the stove, she went to go out and check if the mail had come yet. when she came back inside, a moth got in, and toby, who was waiting at the door, was completely set on capturing it. the moth would fly high up on the walls and toby would run on to the couch to will it to come closer to him. he would just stare at it as long as needed. it was very funny and very cute. after that, my mom went back to work and i went back to school. about 7 minutes later, my mom came back upstairs saying that she forgot about my sandwich. i had forgotten about it too, actually! the whole slice of bread was completely burnt so we trashed it and put another slice on and put it back on the stove. all was good again! i ate my sandwich after it was done, and went back to school.

at about 2:30, i got all caught up in english! i went upstairs to go hang out with my mom for a little bit and found toby on her bed all curled up and being cute. i sat on the bed with them and we talked for a little bit. we got toby howl by saying “i love you” in a more high-pitched, scooby doo way, which always does the trick. when 3:30 came around, my mom and i got ready to go to the mall to buy me some more black pants for my job. we bought a total of 3 pairs of pants from forever 21 and kohls, then went home to go eat dinner.

dinner was really good! we had some sort of beef that had been slow-cooked, along with chinese egg noodles and a little salad on the side. a little after we finished dinner, i decided i’d drive a little ways to go take some pictures of the sunset. it’s one of my favorite things. i got home a bit later and tried to take some pictures of the moon, i think the pics turned out ok. then, i saved all the pictures i’d taken on to my computer to make room on my sd card. while waiting for the pictures to save to my pc, i decided tonight would be a good night to make some cake in a cup. i also decided to double the recipe. after mixing all the ingredients, i stuck it in the microwave for a minute and a half, waited for the timer, took it out, and topped it with powdered sugar and rainbow sprinkles.

while enjoying my little personal cake, i got back in to my computer and decided to finally get this blog finished and ready. i customized a few things, created an “about” page, and provided links to my twitter and instagram. then, i started writing my first blog post, and here we are. now 12:30 am. i think i’ll be going to bed now. good night, friends.

– kerry x


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s